Wear comfortable clothes. Some exercises are done best when you sit on the floor, if you can do so. You may want to bring a mat or towel to lie on.
You need to bring the following materials:
1. For ‘show and tell’: an object that has great importance to you, preferably from your childhood or something representative of it.
2. A large artists’ sketchbook or pad, spiral bound, with absolutely no lines on the paper, approximately 11 x 14 inches (27 x 35 cm).
3. A small artists’ sketchbook or pad, spiral bound, with absolutely no lines on the paper, approximately 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm).
4. Some black lead pencils with which to draw.
5. A set of colored pencils (also crayons if you wish).
6. An eraser.
7. A glue stick.
8. A pencil sharpener, with shavings receptacle.
9. A pair of paper scissors (don’t pack them in your carry-on luggage).
Please bring all the requested materials on the first day of classes.